Monday, April 8, 2019

My Personal Experience Using 15 Minute Manifestation.

Been thinking about purchasing 15 Minute Manifestation?

Today I'll give you my personal experience of this strange new technology, and if it will help you manifest the life you really want...

The results may shock you and I'm dying to spill the beans, so keep on reading!

First of all, let me quickly introduce myself to those who are new, my name is Emma Davies and for many years I was terrible at manifesting!

I knew the concept, but oddly enough all I could attract into my life was more of what I didn't want!

Don't you hate that?

You spend weeks, months, or even years practicing visualizations, affirmations, and other techniques only for it all to backfire on you...

It hurts a lot, all that energy wasted and not getting any further to your goals or dreams.

That was me.

I had read all the books, listened to every podcast in the world, and even spent a ridiculous amount of money on personal development coaches.

But nothing changed...

I used to see others on Facebook groups and forums that made it sound so easy.

Photos were popping up of people manifesting new cars, homes, careers, and even the man of their dreams.

As inspiring as it was, my heart ached for that life too.

So what was missing?

I started to question what I was doing wrong, and if the law of attraction was even real...

This led me down a path of jealousy and resentment, something that I'm not proud of but couldn't help feeling.

I had a job, my own apartment and lived with my snuggly cat Smokey.

But the bills were piling up, I was living week by week with no hope of any kind of freedom.

Like you, I wanted more out of life...

This led me to this amazing discovery I found...

One night I was scrolling Facebook with a glass wine while trying to keep my fur baby happy (she needs lots of attention, like a lot lol).

Anyway, I came across the most inspiring manifestation success story.

A man claimed to have manifested his dream car just by using these things called 'subliminal programs.'

I messaged this person, and he told me about 15-minute manifestation, he had only been using it for a month and managed to manifest his dream car!

It was hard to believe at first, but the deeper I dug the more it made sense.

Basically, if you listen to certain sound waves it's possible to rewrite your subconscious mind to attract abundance, health, wealth, anything!

I also discovered that I had limiting beliefs, these are like roadblocks that stop you from manifesting...

My jaw nearly hit the floor, could this be the missing piece that I needed to finally manifest?

Was the universe giving me the answer I had been searching for so long?

The man was kind enough to send me a link to 15-minute manifestations sound wave program for only $47!

It took like $100 off the original price, it also came with added bonuses and had a 60-day money back guarantee.

The link is here if you want to take advantage of the discount.

It was an instant download, I received everything straight away through email, you can also get the physical copy but I didn't want to wait any longer to try it.

I was really surprised by what was included;

1.) Track 1: Your Natural State.
2.) Track 2: Your New Story.
3.) Track 3: Moving Towards Abundance.

Also two exclusive bonuses.

1.) Deep Sleep Now.
2.) Manifestation Wizardy (free E-book).

Here's my experience that blew me away!

Okay, the first week was a little strange, here's what happened.

I read through the Ebook and I started with the track 'Your natural state' right away, I luckily found a pair of headphones, hopped on the sofa and pressed play.

I instantly felt a huge wave of energy come through me, it honestly gave me goosebumps.

The sounds were beautiful, each track is different but this one took me to an Amazonian rain forest.

Birds were chirping and rain was falling around me, I fell into a meditative state and let the soundwaves work its magic.

The first experience was memorable.

And within a couple of days, I started to see some results...

A friend I hadn't seen in months gave me $100 that they owed for years!

Now you're probably thinking that isn't much, but wait it gets weirder...

3 days later I found a $50 bill outside my apartment complex!

But wait, there's even more too!

Exactly 1 week after that an old company I used to work for rang up to say they still owed me $379 from my last paycheck!

I hadn't worked there for nearly 3 years, but they ran an audit and discovered they had been underpaying some of their staff.

I couldn't believe it, after nearly 2 weeks of using this program I had already manifested over $500!

Now, some people never see these types of results, it doesn't work for everyone but I'll share my tips on how it did for me.

1.) You REALLY need to believe it will work.


You not only have to believe it will work, but you have to feel it too.

Any form of doubt will cause resistance between your conscious and subconscious.

Jump into the program with an open mind and an open heart.

2.) Apply Visualizations while listening.


This program requires little to no effort, but you should practice visualizing too.

Visualization is just playing scenes in your mind that you wish to have within your reality.

When I was listening to 15-minute manifestation I visualized holding $300 in my hand, and how it felt having that money.

I think I overdid it because I manifested I bit more than that!

3.) Use affirmations with the sound waves.


Although 15-minute manifestation uses subliminal affirmations, I actually used conscious affirmations to reinforce this program to work better for me.

I used affirmations such as 'these sound waves will let me manifest' and 'I can manifest anything using subliminals'.

It probably isn't necessary, but I wanted these to work and was willing to give it my all.

4.) I listened to them in the morning and at night.


You only need to listen to them 15 minutes a day, but I listened to them twice as much in the morning and night.

I thought the more I listen the more powerful they can be, makes sense though right?

Also, it's important for your mind to go to bed in a positive mood and to start your day with the right frame of mind.

As much as I loved this program there were a few things I didn't like;
  • You can't listen to while driving.
  • You may need to buy a pair of headphones, which may cost you extra.
  • It took some time to put the tracks on my iPhone (not very tech savvy lol).
  • Results can vary for each person.

The verdict.

I highly recommend anyone try 15-minute manifestation, it doesn't matter how much you know about the law of attraction or how many techniques you've tried, this program is literally for anyone.

I do believe however it takes a lot of faith to make this fully effective, you need to really focus your energies otherwise this will cause resistance.

I see this a lot in groups and forums, people want to give it a try but are still hesitant.

If you are willing to take inspired action and allow these sound waves to rewrite your future then give it a go!

There is literally nothing to lose and you will get a money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied.

Again, if you want to use the discount code as I did then click here.

It's time to create, have fun and let me know your success stories like mine, would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment